We are so excited to have you here! Please review these details about the term before your first class!
- The student dashboard is where all of the important information about class lives!
Here’s a video on how to use it!
2. Term breakdown! Classes begin the week of January 11. There will be no class on MLK Day (Monday, January 18). If you have a Monday class, your teacher will add on a class at the end of the term.
Here’s how many classes you should receive based on what you’re signed up for:
– Adult Classes will run for 10 weeks.
– After School Kids Classes will run for 12 weeks.
– Immersion Playgroups will run for 6 weeks.
– Yoga en Español will run for 5 weeks.
– Homeschool classes will run all semester.
3. Whether your class will meet in person regularly or you have 1 in-person event throughout the term, please review our Covid-19 information page. Click here to view.
Let me know if you have any questions or support, and enjoy your first week of class!