Covid-19 Safety Guidelines – These apply to any events or classes hosted by CSL
- All participants, students and CSL staff, are required to complete a Covid-19 Screening prior to every class or event.
- Individuals who are particularly vulnerable to Covid-19 according to the CDC are encouraged not to participate in in-person activities.
- Participants, students and CSL staff, must maintain a safe distance of 6-feet (minimum) at all times throughout the duration of the class or event.
- Participants, students and CSL staff, must wear a face covering at all CSL classes and events, indoor and outdoor, to help protect against the spread of the virus.
- Activities are limited to 10 individuals. If the space where the event is taking place has a limited number of individuals allowed in that space, choose the lesser of 10 or their policy number.
- Everyone should clean any equipment they come into contact with using disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
- If indoors, keep doors and windows open where possible.
- All participants, students and CSL staff, must sign a release form before gathering for the first time this term.
- Complete the following questions before arriving to a CSL in-person event:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: This does not apply to medical personnel, first responders, or other individuals who encounter COVID-19 as part of their professional or caregiving duties while wearing appropriate PPE.)
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Upon arrival to class or a CSL event, all participants (staff & students) will have their temperatures taken onsite with a no-touch thermometer.
- Anyone who exhibits Covid-19 symptoms (yes to any of the above questions or has a fever above 100.4 F) will not be permitted to participate in class or an event and will be encouraged to seek medical care and/or Covid-19 testing.